Sunday, November 20, 2011

I am a "Bayreuther" now!

After 2 weeks of living in my and Mama's new house I already feel home. 
The yellow couch is still my favorite!

My Mama already had to yell at me, because I love the new pillows so much (she bought them yesterday), that I just had to start "nibbling" on them.

And now I am a "real" Bayreuther, my Mama is now officially paying taxes for me
 - see the new tax tag on my collar!

A funny thing happened when Mama opened the letter of tax that she must pay for me:
Normally in Bayreuth it costs € 50 per year for me, but surprisingly they only wanted € 25.
You will laugh about the reason given in the letter: Living in solitude, hahahaha!

1 comment:

Brian said...

Hey, Rocki, I've lived with your mom. That is NOT living in solitude!!! LOLOLOL!!!! :)