Saturday, July 2, 2011

Rocki on vacation IV - relaxing

Chewing on my bone (no, not on the leash this time).

After my Mama and I had a horror day we spent the next day just relaxing and doing nothing.

Do you notize the first part of my 50 meters leash is a chain now, so I won't be able to chew on it any more.
And on top of that my Mama never took her eyes off me that day.

Yeah, she loves me!

Watching the yard, some deer or bunnies may show up.

... I hear something rustling in the bushes

... a mouse?

... a lizard?

... squirrels?

Definitely mice under the palettes.

Yes, also mice in the bushes!

Yeah, found the squirrel!

Relaxing in the shadow...

Live is good!
Mama showed me our new house today 
(Our? Did I say our? Yeah, I will get a house!!! With a huge yard!!!)
Mama's car and I in front of our house with my friend Celina.
Very exciting!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ich liebe diesen BLOG, DANKE!!!

Lg
Julia/CanisPro