Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Rocki on vacation V - good days

I have found new friends!
The really nice neighbor at my Mama's Dad's summer house invited me to come into her yard with a very good fence to run around without a leash. What a fun that is!!!

The 3 dogs from the neighbor stayed in the house first, we made a slow start... But it did not even take 5 min starting with the girlie dog to friend them. Even the alpha male became my friend very quickly.


Now I can be in that yard every day when my Mama is having a cup of coffee with the really nice neighbor and I can run - AND - clean up the neighbors house :-)
My 3 new friends have so many toys in the house where I think these need to be outside - so I am carrying them outside, one by one...






And I don't know what's wrong with Mama and the neighbor??? Every time I carry something new outside they start cracking up and almost falling under the table laughing. I don't know, they must have gotten a sunstroke or so... 

I think it looks really good with all these blankies and toys in the yard, I really love arranging this nest every day!


And in the evening when walking back to Mama's Dad's summerhouse we start relaxing. Unfortunately there is no couch or so, only 1 armchair. But it seems like I am not supposed to sit up there, my Mama has put all this firewood n'stuff on it, so I wouldn't jump on it (I guess her Dad doesn't want that nice chair to become muddy from my feet).
But I still made it! There was not much room on it left, but yes - I made it :-)



Good days, what a vacation!
Yours Rocki

No comments: