Friday, November 25, 2011

New friends in the new home

Yesterday my Mama brought me to another Sighthound meeting near my new hometown. Mama found them on the website http://www.windhundfreunde-oberfranken.de

I had a pretty hard start there, the complete group knows each other since 2 years, so they were all over me, hunting me and even trying to bite me. But I guess that's normal when you are the single man between all these girlies (yes, all but 1 other poor male are girls) and want to join their group. It took over an hour until I tried a few steps away from my Mama, but then it became better and better. Just real running I couldn't do, because then they were all over me again.


Well, Mama said we will keep meeting those crazy ones so that I will belong to their group soon, she said there will be the next meeting on Sunday.


You can also take a look at all the other pictures from yesterday with that nice slideshow that you can access on their webpage: All photos with slidewhow

Thank you again, Gabi and her crew,
yours Rocki

1 comment:

Brian said...

Because that's how you pimps do, Rocki!!!!