Friday, November 4, 2011

Rocki in his new house

Did I already tell you that I moved to a new house with my Mama?
She had been talking a lot about it lately and now we are finally there and I can enjoy the new place. It is quite interesting, because it is still a construction site and there are so many friends of my Mama coming every day to help getting the house ready for us.

Today I had lots of fun helping to put down the new floor in the new house




Hmmmm, the new floor tastes really delicious
And when the complete living room was done I had a fun time playing in it, there is still nothing that could break or so. I was jumping up and down with my bone - what a great day!

My Mama promised me that there will be a fence around the huge yard soon. Of course first the inside of the house must be ready before starting the outside construction.

Do you remember my friend Penelope from my summer holiday in this area? Here is a picture from us when we were together during my vacation. Anyway - Penelope and aunt Gisela are (almost) my neighbors now. Whenever my Mama must run some errands I can stay there. And the best thing about it - they also have a huge yard WITH A FENCE, so I can run there a lot with my new friends.

I still cannot believe how much my life has changed within this year, but believe me - it is fantastic now!
Be sure to come back soon to see some new pictures from me in my new home.

Yours Rocki

No comments: