Thursday, July 14, 2011

Rocki on vacation VI - the last day

Aaaaah - vacation is good, and so relaxing!!!



And on the last day we drove to my Mama's family again.
Here you can see me with her grandmother (my great-grandmother :-)
Rocki, this was my place, she said to me :-)


But we both fit on her couch :-)
And the hardest part was to leave my new girl-friend behind.
The neighbor-dog Penelope has become my best friend!
... but I know I will see her again soon, when we will be moving to that area.

We loved to sleep side by side outside.

And then we were pulling a Teddy Bear each from one side.
That was fun!

And I loved to sleep on the neighbor's terrace - always with some toy with me.
I had some great vacation with my Mama and I cannot wait to get back and move to that area so I can see my new friends more often!

Yours Rocki


No comments: