Thursday, June 30, 2011

Rocki on vacation III - horror day

My Mama's Dad's summer house does not have a fence, so I must be on a very long leash all the time when being outside. My Mama even bought a very thick one, so my chewing wouldn't tear it apart within a few seconds - but today it did...

I believe I made my Mama have a horror day today! I escaped...

I did not hear her calling my name or so, I was so busy running and running and all of a sudden I was standing on the street with very many cars. Aaaaaah!

A very nice person stopped his car and picked me up and took me home to his house - and thank god my Mama put her phone number on my little jewelry I wear on my necklace so this nice person called Mama and she could pick me up there.

Now, laying next to Mama and relaxing I imagine what I did and how bad it could have ended. I bet Mama will have nightmares tonight!

I am so sorry,
Rocki

No comments: