Thursday, June 2, 2011

What a great day!

My Mama promised to me to go for a very long walk with me, because it is a Holiday in Germany. And what a great excursion it was - see yourself:

Sheep, Sheep, Sheep all over...

And they smell sooo good...

... getting closer ...

Wow, some are taller than I am...

look, there are some sheep babies...

Wow - horses as well!
What a great day - so exciting!

And on the big grassland Mama used the very long leash.

Yeah - water!
I even got to walk in it, but Mama was too slow with the camera, I am just out of the picture on the right side.

Being all wet now, hmmm it tastes so good.

Such a great nature - I love my Mama for bringing me here...

That little pond is just great...
Thank god Mama brought the long leash!


Now I am totally exhausted and urgently need a nap on Mama's great couch!

Yours Rocki

No comments: