Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I am a killer

I am wondering what other bored dogs do when their Mamas and Papas are out working...???
My Mama is never out working, she is just sitting in her office room on the computer, I could go there any time so she can pet me.

But sometimes I am just bored, although I am not alone. I guess my killer instinct woke up today - my first victim: the black pillow!

Wow, that was fun!
All the stuffing was flying through the air when I shook my head with it.

But then I chocked on one of those stuffing pieces and my Mama came looking for me!

What a nice surprise for Mama!



I was wagging with my tale and wanted to invite Mama to play with me the "yellow snow" game, but I believe she was not so amused when she saw what I did.
Honestly, when Mama made her angry face, I have also seen what a mess I created. Yes, I felt guilty.






Tststs, just wondering what other dogies do that are alone most of the day???
Yours Rocki

No comments: