Friday, June 10, 2011

The Mail-Man made my Mama laugh!

Mama made me a very big surprise this week: She ordered a lot of stuff from Zooplus for me to try - to eat and to play!

When the doorbell rang we heard this loud noise in the stairway and we could see downstairs how our nice packet mail man was trying to pull his sack barrow with this HUGE box upstairs. Then we heard him scream: Mam, you are beating up the mail-man!
People - I have never seen my Mama laugh that much!



And then we started unpacking!

So many toys! Yippieh!

Besides my "ducky" that I already had, I love the plush bunny the most!

The hippo and the pig squeak and grunt!
Very suspect still...

I love my new bunny
... and not so much Mama's shoes any more.
I am so proud of my new bunny!
Yawning - getting tired, but making sure my bunny is with me!
Yes, I am sleeping with my bunny!

This grunting pig really is very suspect to me :-)


You see, I am doing very good in my fostering home and I love my Mama more and more!
Yours Rocky

No comments: