Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Rocki on vacation I

Yeah - finally on vacation!
It was very stressfull to get to my Mama's home town - I like riding in her car (a great convertible) very much, but everything on the Autobahn and on the streets is so exciting that I just cannot lay down or go to sleep in the car. I was standing the complete journey of 3 hours on the passenger seat (yeah, my Mama made two breaks to give me a short walk) and I sat down only for a few minutes, but never layed down, I could have missed something.

Then I met my Mama's Mom and her Grandma, and her Mom was VERY pleased to finally get to know her grand-dog! She loves me already.
And after that we finally arrived at Mama's Dad's summer house on the "Oschenberg" where there will be a BIG surprise for me waiting once it is renovated (says my Mama ) and I could relax.
But see yourself :-)
This is my place in the shadow outside - I got everything I need,
my ducky toy, some bones to chew on and fresh water.

Watching the huge grassland for something moving.
I already caught a mouse, a lizard and several bugs and ants!

And it is so relaxing after hunting on my pillow in the shadow!
Btw - my leash is about 50 meters long (~150 feet)

Aaaaah....

So biiig - and I got to watch it all.

No comments: